avandia

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby K

We were suppose to take this sweet little girls' pictures months ago. However, between scheduling conflicts and the pesky weather (ahem, that is you rain and humidity), they were pushed off for nearly two months! I am so glad that we finally got them. She is such a doll. What a fun day to be around bows and pink and all things girly!
I really enjoyed working with you N family and hope you enjoy your little preview!





3 comments:

  1. Love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I cant wait to see them all!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH...did I have some catching up to do or what! Holy Toledo!!! LOVE all your new pics from July! You really have a sweet touch! I love all the pictures! Those little babes are definitely squishable! Beautiful pictures Melissa!!!! Can't wait to see more! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH!! I want a girl so bad right now! I love my little man but seriously...she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete